music music music

hey all...

just wondering what everyone is listening to right now! there's a few songs that I keep repeating on my ipod and just curious about you! here's my top picks:

-'Sideways' by Citizen Cope (one of the sexiest songs I've heard in a while!)
-'Boston' and 'Stars and Boulevards' by Augustana (though tracey won't agree with me!)
-'Wait' by Get Set Go
-'Dakota' by Stereophonics
-'Talk' by Coldplay (although they sounded so bad on the Junos!!)
-'Let Him Fly' by Patti Griffin
-'Walk on Fire' by the Doves
-'In the Devil's Territory' by Sufjan Stevens

I love internet radio!!
~casey

3 Response to "music music music"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    my music list at the moment is:

    Jimmy Soul: "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life"...because it freaking cracks me up!

    Social Distortion: "Death or Glory"

    The Go! Team: Huddle Formation (it makes me wanna dance)

    Rod Stewart: "Maggie May"

    Goo Goo Dolls: "Acoustic #3"

    Amos Lee: "Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight"

  2. casey Says:

    oh - i forgot about amos lee! my fave by him is 'seen it all before'

  3. casey Says:

    well trace, i guess we're the only ones listening to music lately!