almost friday...

hey all...

I'm so sorry about my lack of diligence in keeping up this week. I can say how busy I've been at work, but it is indeed a sorry excuse! We also had Sal's best best friend/cousin in visiting from Toronto until yesterday which was so much fun. Took him around the town, ate out a lot, and then to top it off, my dad got him a ticket to go see the hockey game on tuesday night! Jay didn't have to pay a cent for the ticket, and he was in the very front row on the goalie line! He said it was the best game he'd ever been to - this coming from a huge Leaf's fan!! So he left yesterday and I had to take him to the airport at 6:00am. It was gross - I haven't been up that early in ages!

Then this weekend Rebekah is coming in to town to start making the girls' bridesmaid dresses so that means sewing all weekend. And then sal is back in vermillion sweating his ass off in his little fire suit. I'll have to show you the pictures - they're priceless! But besides all that, not much else is new. I've absolutely got to do my taxes tonight - I've been putting them off WAY too long and I think it's because I'm scared to see how much I'm going to owe! Stupid government contract...

Anyway, have a good one - I'm taking tomorrow off to head out to the airport (again!) It's going to be a nice weekend again so enjoy!

~casey

9 Response to "almost friday..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    what happened to superficial.com? i can't get on to the site anymore...

  2. casey Says:

    it's thesuperficial.com

  3. Unknown Says:

    Finally - your lack of postings was quite appalling

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I have been very bored at work without all the postings!!!!!!!! Did Sal's friend go to the game by himself?

  5. casey Says:

    yeah he did, but he sat beside a cameraman and made friends with the other fans!

  6. Unknown Says:

    That is pretty lucky - your dad totally has the hook ups Case!

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i know that casey but it still doesn't work! sigh...i need it!! i wonder if scientologists around the world have taken it off the web

  8. Unknown Says:

    Tracey it is www.thesuperficial.com I know it works b/c i check it ever 10 min

  9. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i know everyone can but i am the loser that cannot get it! i even copied and pasted it!