oh people with so much creativity...

I love these sites!

Find out your secret Hobbit name here!! This one's for us, Tracey!

8 Response to "oh people with so much creativity..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh i have a chocolate hangover rite now...ugh!! hope everyone had a good easter...

    my hobbit name:
    Orangeblossom Bumbleroot of Haysend
    and my elven name:
    Séreméla Sîrfalas

  2. Anonymous Says:

    My hobbit name is Daisy Gamgee-Took of Bywater. I always did like the name Daisy, but is it far less interesting than Tracey's

    My elven name is Idril Telrúnya. I think I like my hobbit name better.

    Had a nice Easter, not very exciting.

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i like my hobbit name better too, mainly b/c i cannot pronounce my elven name

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I think the elven names need to be a little bit prettier sounding.

  5. casey Says:

    oh yeah...
    my hobbit name is Azaelia Burrows and my elf name is Larien Sáralondë

    so pretty!!

  6. casey Says:

    I think my firstborn is going to be Azaelia now!

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    what about zoe/chloe?? sob! lol

  8. Anonymous Says:

    I think Azalea is a beautiful name!