oh dear.

Where did the time go? I apologize for not writing more recently, but I forget about this little thing. Anyway, check out my guest post on Rebekah's website. Leave a comment at the end and you will be entered to win something handmade by Rebekah -

I finished day two of my placement on the maternity ward at the RAH, although up until now we have just been having tons of orientation to the unit. There is so much to know about new moms and their babes that I have forgotten until now! I am so excited to have my buddy shift tomorrow and to be taking on patients starting Thursday. Oh, and I also kind of want to have another baby right now. They are so cute and little...and their little shrieks are to die for! Also, for those of you who may be having a little one in the future, I would highly suggest you have it in the new Lois Hole Hospital for Women. It is so beautiful and clean and bright. Everything you would hope a hospital would ideally be like...it's heaven.

Anyway, that's it for me. I might not be back for a while. I have a pretty significant and scary birthday coming up that I need to prepare for.

Have a good one..
c.

1 Response to "oh dear."

  1. Rebekah The Craft Fiend Says:

    Casey! Thanks so much for your guest post! I hope you will share often what's going on in your crafty life. I'm so excited for the give away, which I will be announcing this week so all our readers can get excited too.
    lovie love
    Rebekah