new music

I received an iTunes gift certificate for my birthday this year - I always have a hard time figuring out what to buy off of iTunes because I am such an avid user of my local library and get tons of cds from there.

Tonight I thought I would share some of the music I have been listening to lately:

Love this song by K'naan.










How about you - what's playing on your stereo lately?

2 Response to "new music"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    mine are more cheesy and less arty but here you go:

    california girls by katy perry
    forever young by jay-z

    and (please don't laugh because it is a really catchy running song)
    9 to 5 by dolly parton...

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    but others but aren't in full rotation for me are:

    ash koley
    grace potter and the nocturnals