what I have learned today...

1. that music from the past isn't all bad...i reminisced today while listening to my boss's mp3 player...they don't make music like Janis Joplin's ('road block), or Simon & Garfunkel's, the Human Beinz ('Nobody but me'), or the Strangelove's anymore!
2. that most things aren't as bad as you may think they will be!
3. that I've got the best guy around, especially because he makes me fresh perculated coffee in the mornings!
4. that the nicest place to work is in a flower shop becuase nobody is upset around flowers.
5. that there is nothing more enthralling or exciting than a really good book.
6. there is no other website out there that makes me feel like crying and laughing more in one shot than this one.
7. that long weekends are the best weekends!

have a good one!
cb

1 Response to "what I have learned today..."

  1. casey Says:

    thank you very much ladies...I do what I can to please everyone! and i love you too!