sick and wrong...and what's coming up!

so we had our staff bar-b-q at work monday and my dad showed up for a little bit to visit and such...a lady came up to me today asking me if he was my fiance - not really sure if I should tell dad or not, as mom thinks he'll take it as a compliment more than anything! marlena (the woman) said she wasn't quite sure how to bring it up and tell me that he's too old for me! good time at the archives...sal and I have been doing a lot of biking, and I'm so proud of us as we hardly get off our bikes to walk up the hills anymore! well...he doesn't get off the bike anymore - I'm still a bit of a suck and give up quite easily! we've been all the way up to the university and over to the Argyll velodrome watching the kids race their little bikes! so cute!! one more day til sal's sister is here...you all thought I was sarcastic-wait til Ms. Carlota shows up!

2 Response to "sick and wrong...and what's coming up!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    that is hilarious!!!! your dad....

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigoodness i can't get enough of this family