tv??

just spent my coffee break talking (again)about old tv shows...remember Punky Brewster? My-so-called-life? Astroboy? you can check out www.tv.com and look up your old faves.

7 Response to "tv??"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    geez...i created one of these crazy things just so i can comment...i hope you are happy!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    how come you don't respond to comments??? well i guess i will respond to my fav ol time shows...they were small wonder (with the robot child), jem, wuzzles, and the get along gang...which no one ever remembers.....

  3. casey Says:

    trace,
    I can always count on you to be the first to respond to stuff! now you're #1...and I'm still #4 :(

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i will put you on the damn #1 speed dial on my phone!

  5. casey Says:

    no, don't do that...i'd hate to start something with big Al!

  6. casey Says:

    awww....Jeffy...I love ya! you're always welcome!

  7. casey Says:

    oh my gosh...THE MOMS!!! nice to talk to you!!!