me and my lazy a**

i'm sitting here at home in front of the tv and writing a post. you know what this means? i'm never going to have to get up again! i can watch tv and surf the net all at the same time. now I know why sal was so excited to get this silly little thing. remember how I said I wanted to share some funny pics with you? I hope you get as much of a laugh out of these as I did!







I can't even look at the second one of Sal without laughing so hard I cry. obviously you recognize the first two people, but believe it or not, that last picture is of our very own Tracey. so strange...and creepy.

have a good one!
casey

3 Response to "me and my lazy a**"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love those pictures!! You gave a great laugh on a very busy day. Thanks for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    I just laughed out loud at work - now everyone knows I am not working - these are awesome! I love the second one of Sal! It looks like a weight watchers "before you lost the weight" picture. I can't believe the last one is Tracey - so strange!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    guys i am right here...it is because it was taken while i was moving