lundi nuit

good evening all...once again, just sitting in front of the tv, writing on the laptop. I'm in love, and I'm calling him Stan! hope you had a nice weekend and were able to enjoy the beautiful weather! friday night sal and I stayed in and watched CARS and STRANGER THAN FICTION - I know lots of you weren't crazy about that second one, but Sal and I really liked it! I really do love Will Ferrell, especially in this role! Then we went to the Italian Centre downtown for the first time, and it has quickly become our favourite grocery store. Seriously - if you're downtown, or by the one on the south side, you should check it out. The produce is so cheap (for some stuff).

If you're interested in a super action flick, check out '300' sometime. we went with my sister on saturday night and it was so cool. besides these dorks behind us who talked so loud all through the previews (Sal is convinced they don't have girlfriends, especially since all they talked about was downloading movies and playing vids!) So that was our weekend! Nice and relaxing...

Sal started his practicum today and has fallen in love with working in an ambulance! I'll keep you posted with what is going on with him and where he ends up going. So that's it for now...I'm off to bed with what I hope will be a good book.

talk to you soon,
casey.

3 Response to "lundi nuit"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    scooter...i seem to recall dorky move made by you during the final star wars movie...i too was a participant but i don't think you need to have someone to be a nerd!

  2. casey Says:

    I don't know what you're talking about!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i am talking about sal cheering during the star wars intro