hello hello hello

It has become so easy to forget about writing on the blog and I apologize for that. Today I'm sitting and scanning old photo albums so I thought I would write on here while I remembered! I had the most relaxing and lazy weekend...I did nothing but watch tv on dvd, realized how funny 'Scrubs' is, and have become obsessed with '24' (starting with season 1 - I've got a lot of catching up to do!)
Something has gotten me very excited today - have any of you heard of this yet? It's got a title and everything!

I've become something I never thought I would - an avid and (sometimes) overzealous online shopper. Some days it feels like all I do is sit online and shop/browse/wish/comtemplate! But it's so tempting, especially when I come across things like this, which is a beautiful book. Or even this which looks so damn cute. Or maybe I'll just buy some of this or this for some fantastic projects. Yup - I'm officially obsessed.

So that's it for now...hopefully you become inspired. And happy Monday. I'm off to coffee now.
Casey

1 Response to "hello hello hello"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    that is funny case....shopping much...but i am totally just as bad as i just finished browsing urbanoutfitters.com...