did you know....

...today is the saddest day of the year?

because

a. it is suppose to be the coldest day (atleast we got a +5)
b. this is the day most people quit their new years resolutions (but seriously new years resolutions are for improvement in the year...if you break it one day try again the next!!)
c. christmas bills start floating in (i am taking the dan approach here and say it doesn't matter if you are going to work the next day)


so all you guys that are celebrating the saddness don't worry tomorrow will be better!

2 Response to "did you know...."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Now that I have a baby, I can watch more daytime TV. I am in love with The View. I find myself planning my day around watching it. I officially am a doudy housewife lose.

    Just thought I would share.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Rosie and Elizabeth are currently drinking Gluten free beer together. Elizabeth is so my favourite! I so need to get a life. Watching the View makes me wish I had PVR, then I could record it everyday, and never miss an episode. I don't think I will be able to watch it all next week. Very sad...