happy new year!!!

I'm still finding it unbelieveable that it is already January of 2007!!
Hopefully everyone had a fun and safe new years celebration! We sure did - in fact, I'm pretty sure Sal fell in love with his bottle of rum and then fell in love (again) with his bag of cheetos! Went to a girl's place who he went to school with and we ended up taking the bus home afterwards. Gotta love free transit! Even in his drunken stupor Sal was still able to bitch about how much he hates taking the bus here. It was really really funny!
Back to work this week, and it has been easier to get back into the swing of things than I thought it would! I mean, especially since all I did over the holiday break was watch tv and movies, eat, and sew a bit. it was really really wonderful!
Anyway, it's already hump day which means only two and a half days left in this short week...have a good one!
Oh - question of the day: what was your favourite christmas present to give and receive?
Mine: to give was the embroidery of elephants I gave Megan, and I loved the little drawer set Sal gave me (and the fabric store gift certificate and the quilting book and scarf set...it's too hard to choose!)

~casey

3 Response to "happy new year!!!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    my favourite gift to give was my dad's digital weather station because i finally gave him a gift that didn't find a place at the bottom of his closet floor! my favourite gift i got was my comforter (that is for you mom...lol)

  2. Unknown Says:

    mmmm I really cant' decide on what my fave gift was...too many beautiful things. I think the fave gift I gave was the little baking bags I made up for the people at my work. It was so much fun (after setting of the smoke alarm while baking 5 times) putting them together and creating the embellishments for the bags.

  3. mcgillis Says:

    My favorite gift to give was either the My Little Pony Castle and ponies for the girls because of their reaction, or the gift basket for Casey, because it was so cute.
    My favorite gift to get was the trip to Kananaskis, because it was the best Christmas ever....soooo festive and great quality time with the Fam!!