well hello strangers...

once again, I must apologize for not writing AT ALL last week - but since my partners in crim didn't either, i don't feel as bad. Where is everyone? What is going on? How come no one is writing? I always feel like things really die down in the summer whether we mean for them to or not. I find it harder and harder to stick around work for a full day when the sun is beating down outside, especially now since I've been printing in the darkroom even more lately!

Not much is new and exciting in my life lately - ordered the cutest pair of shoes from Gravity Pope in Calgary, but they sent the wrong colour and size so i was pretty bummed about it - but then I realized that I can't really justify spending $200 on a pair of shoes right now so i don't feel too badly about it. Went shopping with mom on saturday and I once again realized how much I HATE West Edmonton Mall on the weekends...sooooo many people! But so many stores! I forgot about Urban Outfitters again so I'd like to go back one night after work and check it out...I wonder which one of my friends buys all of their clothes from there and would want to come along...hmmmmm...

So I'm still planning on going dancing saturday night...maybe we should go downtown where the crowds won't be as bad?! I'm thinking maybe Halo downtown or Hudson's on Whyte - we'll see and I'll let you know.
So that's about it for me for now...hope you're all having a swell monday, and don't forget to leave comments - I would hate to have to talk to myself again!

~casey

11 Response to " "

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh i love urban outfitters...but i must stay away from the malls...they are bad for my credit card! :)

    i didn't do much either this weekend....saw you, me and dupree which was suprisingly funny!

    and i baked desserts...and once again my grandma's drop cookies went horribly wrong...they got burnt and my dad told me they were too dry (well of course they are dry...they are burnt!!) i guess the third time will be the charm!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hi had homemade stawberry pie my Aunt Mary made. I am getting rounder by the min. Went back to my relatives graveyard to check on the grave my mom leaned on last year. It was my great Uncle Edgar's Tracey. Mom leaned on it and it started to topple over. After we were done laughing at the situation Mom got upset. All is well and his tombstone is now upright. Mom said she can sleep easier. we went to a party Sat night with the locals and a girl asked someone to dance and the young guys response was.'You can kiss me arse'. I thought that was so funny and Mom blasted him and said in her young days guys had more manners. He then did dance and he had so much change in his pocket that it brought me to tears from laughing. Crazzzzzy. Mom told me he was a little slow in the brain department. She is a feisty little lady

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I am a real computer whiz Jane said OK type so here goes. If life were always this simple I COULD be a whiz.We were out to the old Tracey homestead today which is now a gift shop in the kitchen,diningroom,hall and "parlor", no going upstairs or in the pantry.I sat on the front verandah and reminisced,wondering if my dad had walked up that path on his way home from WW1!!Yours in blog,SJTS

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    OOOOOO SJTS....you should have your own blog! :) so interesting! :)

  5. casey Says:

    I love your stories SJTS! And your stories about SJTS, Janey!
    Tracey, where are you I miss talking to you..
    Jimi, don't even start with me - the neck is fine and there is no other masseuse I know!

  6. Unknown Says:

    First of all Casey - I always post - I suppose I do not matter at all!
    Jane had to laugh at your comment you are so funny! ARe you going to watch the finale of Canada's Next Top Model tommorrow?
    SJTS - I am so impressed you are a computer whiz. You are one happening Grandma!
    Jimi are you just at home or away somewhere?
    Have a good day all!

  7. casey Says:

    i love yooooouuuuuu....

  8. Anonymous Says:

    Jeaninne, I watched CNTM with Mom and she thinks they are all nuts. I have to pick Jimi up at the airport tommorow and next wed I will be flying home so I will miss two weeks in a row. Darn I wish I could be at two places at once. Mom can't write on the blog by herself so I get her there. She always says her mouse runs away. I told her what you said about her being a happening Grandma and she said It wasn't her it was the people around her and there all screwballs.I think I might be included in the mix!!LOL Ya gotta love her!1

  9. Tracey Robertson Says:

    holy crap there is a freaking party on this blog!! this is such a happening place! lol

  10. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh jimi...you are seriously the funniest person i know!

  11. Tracey Robertson Says:

    that doesn't help and dude...this is something that you should email not post on casey's blog so that she doesn't know that you forgot...and i really shouldn't post it incase people come crashing thinking it is a huge mixer going on...which it will be! lol hope you are all having fun!