thank you thank you

Thanks for all the birthday wishes - I love you too! Nice pic, Jeaninne! Yeah - real nice. I can't wait until November now! The gloves are coming off!

Had fun in Moose Jaw this weekend - spent my birthday at my cousin Brian's wedding, which was sooo much fun. Got totally loaded in front of my family with my little cousin Loy, who's birthday is also on July 8th! It was a really nice and simple wedding & reception, and now I can't wait until August. Actually, I can't wait until the dance!

I can't decide how I feel about mondays anymore. Sometimes I feel great and can stay perky all day. Then there's Mondays like today where I've got a killer headache and can't seem to stay focused enough to complete a single task. I'm really in a lot of pain and being in the dark room all day isn't helping. So that's it for now - have a good one and I'll talk to you again soon!

~c.

2 Response to "thank you thank you"

  1. casey Says:

    oh casey, you are too much. I'm sorry I don't comment more often - I'm just too busy. Or a bad friend - I mean I love you!

    love, casey

  2. Unknown Says:

    LOL oh casey

    You are soooooooo hilarous! I can't stop rolling on the floor laughing! ahahahahahahahahahaha
    Better?

    Hope that you are in better shape today!
    xoxoxox
    PS: Bring it on - not scared of your pictures!!!!!