happy monday


...if mondays are happy for you! :) this weekend was the first weekend i had off in a long time and i kept it busy! :)

friday nite, i went to taste of edmonton. the usual...garlic/mayo potatoes, green onion cakes and pear pie...very good!! and i got to see zach (christine's little brother), who is freaking grown up (well he is still 15 so not an adult)! it is scary when you can remember people when they were "just this high". it makes me feel old...
on saturday was casey allison becker's wedding shower, which was fantastically thrown by maid of honor, sister of the bride, megan becker. i cannot get over how hot it was outside!! it was insane. everything went well except for the controversy of sal's fav band coldplay...lol!

here is a picture of a beautiful quilt made by casey's mom with help from the "twinkies"


then that nite, me and jeaninne went to shakespeare in the park: taming of the shrew. what an incredibly sexist play! but i enjoyed it, it made me laugh...there were actually quite a few funny parts.

finally sunday i scrapbooked and am officially done my australia and new zealand scrapbooks...i mean done...put on the shelf, finito!! very exciting...now i can do my 2006 scrapbooks...oh yeah, and my mom's....lol! :)

ciao everybody!

8 Response to "happy monday"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    sounds like a great weekend except for the typo error because I am sure you mean Mom's scrapebook was done and not the other two. Oh I hear you ditched Dad and took someone else to Shakespear in the park!!! LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    puhleezz...since when does dad like shakespeare...he copted out and then tried to jump on the bandwagon again!

  3. Unknown Says:

    Hey did you know there is a scrapbook coffee house open on the northside, I think that is a potentially bad combo! I would spill coffee all over my scrapbook!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I am showing your grammie how to get on your blog.

  5. casey Says:

    Jeaninne, I've been in there! it's right by the Old Navy on 137th ave. It's really cute and is owned by a younger lady - cute stuff.

    Hi Grammie!

  6. Tracey Robertson Says:

    okay soo confused about the sjtsznqtfiaa name...but totally want to go to the scrapbook place...although i don't drink coffee...on another tangent i would kind of want to go the north side old navy and see "north edmonton common"...

  7. Anonymous Says:

    Tracey have you never been to "north edmonton common"??!! It is by my house, so call me and can go with you.

  8. Unknown Says:

    Yah North Edmonton Common is pretty sweet, also b/c it is in a straight row not all over like South Common -
    Twinkie's is such a cute name!