thursday...third day?

I really mean to post on here more often than I do - really! Things around my place have been nuts this week! I have been doing orientation at the hospital, which has been, umm, slow. Yep, that's right - I finally found a job! Working on a stroke unit here in the city, as well as on a women's surgical unit. It is going to be a busy next few weeks as I navigate my way through these new places. And if I wasn't busy enough with a new job, a 10 month old baby who is cruising around like crazy, and a husband who has torn out our upstairs bedroom, I also have another job interview at an IV clinic. Yes, I am crazy. Actually, not really. I just want to become an expert in sticking people with needles!

Speaking of renovations, Sal has indeed torn apart our upstairs bedroom/open area. He has also taken the bathroom wall down, as well as the closet, which means the end result will be a huge bedroom with beautiful light coming in, and a brand new bathroom vanity! I cannot wait. Our current bedroom has become quite snug as we have had to move Hailey's crib in it - I love it. It's just like when she was a newborn and slept in the bassinette right beside me. There's nothing wrong with her sleeping in our bedroom until she is six years old, right?

Sal and I have been watching lots of movies lately, which has been a nice change. This week we finally watched 'Date Night', which I loved. Tracey, you were so right - it was hilarious! I think Steve Carrell is so, so funny. Also watched 'Salt' which was ok. Nothing to write home about. I would love to go and see a really good movie in the theater - have you seen anything good lately that you think I should go see?

1 Response to "thursday...third day?"

  1. casey Says:

    oh yeah! I don't know if I can watch that with my "stress incontinence" - I almost peed myself in the trailer!