happy turkey day...

I was supposed to have made a lactose-free pumpkin pie by now, but somebody threw out my chilled dough. Seriously!! For those of you that may have just cringed after reading "lactose-free", I have been assured that the pie tastes just as good as the real stuff (the only difference is that rice milk is used instead of the evaporated kind.) I don't like making pumpkin pie because it is one of the few desserts that I do not like. And who likes making something they can't/won't eat? So I am going to have to improvise.

I promised myself that once I got a job I was going to start going to the gym again. I am actually really excited at this prospect. I think I am going to try Millennium Place in Sherwood Park, only because they have childcare (for those days when I've got to drag the little one around!) Now I just need to figure out a workout routine. Any suggestions? Maybe the facility has trainers I can work with...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy/enjoyed your long weekend and got to eat as much as you could stuff in your belly! We are off to mom's tonight for turkey. So excited for that post-turkey sleepy feeling...

Here's a little video to brighten your day:



-casey

1 Response to "happy turkey day..."

  1. Rebekah The Craft Fiend Says:

    happy t day! the little one is too cute!