I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i had been thinking for a long time of bringing back the blog. i missed it (sigh). as much as i love the gossip of the facebook world, i enjoyed how we shared in our thoughts, events, and feelings of our day to day existence. a sentence just cannot sum everything up all the time! i cannot believe how long it has been since one of us has written on here. i think it was around the time that facebook came crashing into our lives. well i have had enough...i want our blog back! :) especially after reading some of the things that we posted on here. we are all so darn cute!

so this is the first official blog of our coming out!! yeah!!!

so since 2007, i have gone back to school (AGAIN). i live in edmonton. i live with a boy. i have a cat (partial owner). i have a car (my second one). i have gone backpacking in the mountains (numerous times with said boy). i have dyed my hair dark. i have started running again, got injured, and have ran some more. and i still have my fantabulous friends (with some new ones that are just as fantabulous).

i think that is me in a nutshell...what is new with you?

2 Response to "I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    p.s. it was my dad's bday today! so happy bday dad!! so cool that you got to celebrate 09/09/09!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    yes It was cool to celebrate it with you too!