DITTO......

Hey folks,

Wow, it sure has been a long time. And I was such a dork - who would want to read about what I do in a day anyway?

So things have been good - I'm pretty sure all of you know what I have been up to! Besides school starting up again and getting myself knocked up, Sal and I (well, actually just Sal) have been doing some major renos to the house. The kitchen floor has been redone, the front living room has been rehauled and repainted, and the main floor bathroom currently holds just the bathtub. No walls, no sink, no floor, and no toilet. Sal is sitting beside me as we speak looking up electricians to come in and take a look at the wiring, but other than that he is ready to get going on it! P.S. IF ANYONE KNOWS AN ELECTRICIAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

We also found out on Wednesday that we are having a little girl in December, and we could not be happier. Sal is already talking about all of the playdates he is going to have with her and about all of the stuff he is going to be making. So cute...

Trace, I'm glad you wanted to get going on this again - I think it will be fun.

4 Response to "DITTO......"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    did you know that chloe is number 10 on the alberta baby list 2008...and fyi...going through it someone named their child sundae...wtf?? lol

  2. casey Says:

    eeewwww...I don't think I like Chloe anymore anyways. Our pact is broken.

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    say what...you cannot just break a high school pact...so sad...well what about candy and sandy?

  4. Anonymous Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.