Thank Goodness it's Thursday!

Sigh, I suppose it is up to me to post on here due to the utter lack of posts lately.

Here is what we are doing this weekend:

Tracey: Going on a Ski Trip - I am jealous

Casey: Lazing around her parents house in Sherwood Park babysitting Buddy the dog, Some Sewing and a Bikini Wax

Jeaninne: Shopping with my Mom, Sewing my new cushions for my sofa, repainting some thrifted night tables to be new side tables in the living room and enjoying Easter + a 4 day weekend.

Happy Easter Everyone!

2 Response to "Thank Goodness it's Thursday!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    bikini wax...that does not sound like casey at all?? why not just go to brazil

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Glad to see we are still on the blog. My dear Mom reads this and misses when we don't write. It is that Facebook it is killing the blog. Thanks Jeaninne for writing!!! LOved your pillows you really are a hidden talent.