...it's beginning to look a lot like winter...

It's amazing how as soon as November 1st comes around the Christmas displays/commercials start coming out in full force! I've seen ads for Christmas trees, Festival of Trees, Christmas vacations - you name it! But what I really can't believe is that Christmas is less than two months away!!! How the heck did that happen?
If any of you find old clothes/shoes/jackets that you are looking to get rid of, remember that Tracey and I can take them to the Mustard Seed...I've been taking garbage bags of stuff already just from going through my closet! We'll take them down to the church once you've collected stuff (like how I volunteered you, Trace?)

Thanks guys, and Merry Holiday season!
casey.

1 Response to "...it's beginning to look a lot like winter..."

  1. Unknown Says:

    sigh, I know! I am already totally in the Christmas spirit, I can't wait to start decorating and get out the Christmas CD's!

    I definaltey have some stuff I can donate, I will make sure to give it to you or Tracey in the near future...