DYNOMITE

This is mostly just for me when I want the link to play Dynomite!

I also play on POPCAP games sometimes - I really love Insaniquarium!

5 Response to "DYNOMITE"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Finally someone to talk about Dynomite with!!! Except I had to drop Dynomite because i couldnt' figure out how to get past the stupid bricks! Anyone know? Could I be anymore of a loser?

  2. Anonymous Says:

    You have to pile the blocks around the bricks, and the break the blocks around the bricks.

  3. Unknown Says:

    hmmm do you mean eggs? and I tried that before and it didnt' work?

  4. Unknown Says:

    OK, I got so into playing Insaniquarium yesterday that I missed my bus!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    oh yeah I meant eggs. I will have to show you sometime. I have not played in a while, but I used to be pretty good at it.