so i was thinking green...

okay lets face it...the bus sucks! school has now started for all the bright new post-secondary students to get their useless degrees and they are taking valuable bus seats...my bus seat in particualr!! i have been getting to the bus stop at 7:30 during the summer and had no problems with the parking lot...starting september 5...i get to the parking lot a whole 15 minutes earlier and it is freaking full...i get to the bus (which almost left by the way becasue it was full of students) and i had to stand...grrrrrrrr....and i feel i have every right to say this now because i am no longer a student (well i guess i am not completely done with school more like a on sobatical student)....

ahhhh my venting it done....other than that my job it good...i am finishing up my shifts...and excited to have nights again...yipeeee!

2 Response to "so i was thinking green..."

  1. casey Says:

    i hate students too because all of the roads around my place are packed with people walking to NAIT. I have to leave way earlier too to avoid them - screw school!!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Tell me about it stupid students - I had to sit at the front of the bus today b/c i didn't get a seat on time and I hate that b/c then the bus driver might actually speak to me!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG