i love the weekend...

I can't believe it's thursday already! My favourite day of the week...
So Megan and I went swimming today and looked great in our practically matching swimsuits and soaking chlorine-infested hair and bright red faces. We-are-hot! I love swimming again! There was only one other person in the pool with us which still amazes me! No one uses it in the mornings so we've got it all to ourselves. Maybe I'll find some aquasize exercises to do...know what's reaslly funny? The lifeguard (at least I think he's the lifeguard) was on the deck doing stuff on his laptop the whole time! Nice safety...
Somebody emailed me a link to a video on CBS about this young guy with autism who finally had his moment in the spotlight. A very cool story...check it out (the video is on the right hand side of the screen):
Autistic Basketball Player Scores Big!

2 Response to "i love the weekend..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    that is such a sweet story...ahhh...i betcha it will be a tv movie soon! :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    LOL that is exactly what i said - it is so a typical basketball movie story