can't see...eyes glued together...

Woke up 10 minutes before I had to leave for work today so that means: no shower. That means, Casey feels like she's still asleep...it's a pretty crappy feeling!

I'm trying REALLY hard to get in the Christmas mood lately, but I find it difficult when there's no snow on the ground and it's so warm outside! But I'm doing lots of holiday baking and listening to lots of Christmas music. We had Sal's christmas party on saturday night, and Tracey, I just want to apologize again to you for calling while being so inebriated. I also want to thank you for having the cell phone so I can call you so late; Jeaninne, you're next!!! I've decided that I need to have more self-control while drinking, and just because the alcohol is free doesn't mean I should try and shove as much as I can down my throat! It just leads to vomiting in somebody's bushes (now I know what that feels like, Christine!)

So to get more into the mood, tonight I'm going to sit in front of my tree, maybe wrap some presents, and bake some more cookies. I'm sure that will do it. Maybe make a christmas cd to listen to as well. Hope you're more in the mood than me...
happy monday!
~casey

6 Response to "can't see...eyes glued together..."

  1. Unknown Says:

    I am soooo in the mood Casey..well another type of mood but...

    Just joking..I have been totally in the Christmas mood, I am super pumped b/c i am practically done my shopping and our Christmas with the family has gone from 7 ppl to 22 it is going to be crazy! I feel like i have barely seen anyone to though so I am looking forward to this weekend! xo
    ps...I want to be albe to post on the site casey!!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    casey casey casey...it is totally cool that you called....i will just turn off my phone when it is late and i don't want to be woken up! lol....and i will take advantage of your cell phone when i am drunk so just like karma, it works out in the end

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i must admit that i am slightly different when it comes to christmas. i don't mind the browness of everything. i don't know why (it isn't really as pretty i must admit) but at night time when the lights are all on it is still so pretty and magical (sigh)! BUT if you want to stop our brown christmases....help prevent the global warming process (i.e. turn off lights when you leave the rooms and go for the LED christmas lights-although my family fails at that one, lol)!!! okay enough on that subject!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I finally plugged in the Christmas lights. But my deer keeps falling over. Dan who doesn't like the deer keeps saying " someone shot Buck".

    The browness is kinda wierd.

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahh poor buck! i am all for the deer and the icicle lights....ahhhh

  6. Anonymous Says:

    I know I feel for buck. Last year he froze to the ground so he was able to stay standing